If you’re looking for the best queen mattress, visit OMF today. Find great deals on queen size mattress ranges. Whether you’re after a queen plush mattress or a firm queen mattress, a comfy night’s sleep is waiting for you when you shop with us. We know finding the most perfect luxurious queen bed and mattress is important, and we’ll help you every step of the way. The best queen bed mattress is waiting for you at OMF!
OMF Signature Series
We have drawn on years of experience and knowledge to create our very own signature design mattress collection.
OMF Signature Series mattresses combine qualities and benefits we know our customers love.
Our Signature mattresses come with incredible features including a 10-year warranty, multiple feels and very affordable price points.
Shop all offers and find the best signature collection mattress for you and your room. Easy payment options available including, buy now and pay later!
Frequently asked questions
What is the best mattress for you?
Comfort is a very a personal gauge.
To get your best night sleep you need to make sure you are sleeping on the mattress that best suits your body and sleep type.
if you are a side sleeper you should look for a medium feel or a soft feel mattress so that it may provide you with the right support for the impact points.
If you are a back or a stomach sleeper you can consider a medium feel or a firm feel mattress
Which OMF mattress is right for me?
we have a wide selection of mattresses to address the relief points to give you a better night sleep and to a selection at affordable prices to suit your budget, starting with our OLP range up to and including our signature range.
But if you cannot choose simply complete our mattress quiz to short list a recommendation for you.
What is a mattress in a box?
a Mattress-in-a-box is also called a bed-in-a-box.
It is a mattress that has been compressed. air-sealed, rolled and packed in a box.
It's easy to transport and move around, making easier to pick up from a store or have it delivered to your door.
it is just like any other regular mattress.
What is a innerspring mattress?
Innerspring mattresses are a type of mattress that uses a system of Bonnell springs or pocket springs combined with a metal wire frame to provide support. They may be covered with foam layers or fabric with cushioning material.
Innerspring mattresses, including pocket spring mattresses, are known for their durability and breathability due to increased airflow. Some innerspring mattresses also have hybrid designs with multiple layers of foam of varying densities.
Our innerspring mattresses offer good value and support, and our pocket spring mattresses are designed to contour to the body and support all body shapes. We also offer mattresses with dual springs that enhance support and performance based on the customer's body type. Our pocket springs are zoned for added support, and we use foam encasement to increase the surface area and strengthen the edges of our mattresses.
What is memory foam?
Memory foam mattresses are made of high-density foam that contours to the body in response to heat and pressure, providing a comfortable and evenly distributed support. They are soft to the touch and have high energy absorbency. Once the pressure is removed, memory foam mattresses slowly return to their original shape. Due to their conforming properties, these mattresses are a really good option for individuals with back pain, as they support the natural curve of the spine.
How do I keep my mattress clean?
There are many ways to keep your mattress clean - here are few we can suggest:
- Wash sheets regularly - this helps remove dirt, oils and that can gather over time on the fabric.
- Use a waterproof mattress protector - it protects from spills, stains and dirt particles.
- Vacuum regularly - will help keep your mattress free from dirt and dust particles as well as remove any stray hairs or pet fur that will accumulate over time.
- flip and rotate your mattress every 3 months helps distribute the wear evenly. It will also reduce indentations that form on your regular sleeping position over time.
- Use bedding products made from natural fibres such as cotton, bamboo or linen as they are more breathable and can keep you cool throughout the night, not to mention they are friendly to the environment.
What should I do with my old mattress when I buy a new one?
There are many options you can consider before deciding to dispose of your old mattress.
- Recycle - there are many companies that recycle mattresses so to keep out of landfill. You can check with your local OMF store they will be able to help you.
- Donate - if the mattress is in good condition and free of stains you can donate it to a friend in need or a local charity - make sure you check with them first.
- Disposal as a last resort check with your local council if they collect old mattresses, - some may offer this service for free others may charge.