What are the benefits of electric adjustable beds?
A motion bed frame helps many sleepers in so many different ways! This could be the ideal mattress for you if you suffer from any of the following:
- Reduced partner disturbance - our adjustable mattresses are made with independent coil springs, minimising partner disturbance.
- Mobility issues - an adjustable bed mattress is operated electronically. These reclining beds can tilt up or down, enabling various sleeping positions and posture changes with little effort. This, in turn, contributes to greater independence for the sleeper, who can move not just their head and feet but most of their body.
- Improved circulation and reduced swelling - electric beds are very popular amongst NDIS patients.
Why buy OMF adjustable beds?
Let OMF look after you with the best range of adjustable beds in Australia. Just some of the reasons to purchase from us include:
- Up to 10-year warranty on most OMF mattresses
- Our 30-night comfort guarantee means you can exchange your mattress if, for whatever reason, it’s not working out
- An impressive range of mattress types, feels and all sizes
- 5-zone of 7-zone pocket springs
- Bed-in-a-box options for maximum convenience and ease
- Super quality stretch knit fabrics
- Anti-microbial, anti-allergen properties
- Washable panels
- Exceptional customer service - our team are the cOMFy experts - there is nothing about adjustable bases they don’t know! If you have any questions or concerns, they’ll be able to help.
Can side sleepers use adjustable bed mattresses?
Yes, they are ideal for side and back sleepers, but not stomach sleepers (something we don’t recommend due to neck pressure). By elevating the upper body, a motion bed can change the gravity position and relax the knees, which in turn helps to alleviate pressure from the neck, shoulders and hips.
Can an adjustable mattress go on any bed frame?
All our mattresses for adjustable beds come in standard sizes, meaning they will fit the appropriate bed frame. However, given these mattresses have additional motion-friendly capabilities and benefits, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to put them on a standard bed frame (unless the situation has changed and you no longer require an adjustable bed frame).
Visit us in-store
You can purchase online, of course! However, you are very welcome to visit any of our 50+ OMF mattress stores to physically try some of these models and get a solid understanding of what is on offer. This is also a chance to meet face-to-face with our team members, who are incredibly knowledgeable about adjustable bases and mattresses.
Whether you visit in-store or online, we’re always here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact our team.