Delivery and Returns
Delivery of Products:
We will deliver Product(s) ordered through the website:
- If requested by you at the time of placement of the order;
- To a location where we provide delivery services (which will be confirmed during the checkout process) as nominated by you.
- Payment in full is required before delivery of the ordered Product(s).
- All delivery estimates are indicative and subject to confirmation.
- We will contact you to confirm your order is ready and to schedule the delivery.
- You agree to accept delivery of the Product(s) at the nominated delivery address; and comply with the delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements as are identified when you place your order through the Site.
- We require the person accepting the delivery of your order to provide us with a copy of the sales order and proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification). If the card holder, purchaser or authorised person is not present at the nominated delivery address to receive the order, or you are unable to show us identification to conduct our verification checks, then we will not deliver the Product(s). If the person accepting the delivery is not the cardholder or purchaser, you will need to contact us prior to delivery to pre-authorise us to leave the goods with an alternate person.
- If we are unable to deliver the Product(s) you have ordered, we will endeavour to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time. We may charge you an additional delivery fee for any second attempted delivery.
- Where delivery has been confirmed with the customer, there may be a re-delivery charge if no person is at the delivery address at the time of delivery confirmed, if the delivery is cancelled by the customer on the day of delivery or if a redelivery is required because the original delivery could not be completed due to a failure to provide identification or a failure to pre-authorise an alternate person to accept the delivery on your behalf.
Collection of Products:
- You may collect Product(s) ordered online from in-store.
- Payment in full is required before you can collect your Product(s).
- Further information about our collection timeframes is available on the Site. All collection estimates are indicative and subject to confirmation by us. Some orders require additional processing for security purposes and these orders may not be ready in the estimated time.
- We will contact you to confirm that your order is ready for collection.
- You agree to comply with the collection requirements specified below and such other requirements as are identified when you place your order through the Site.
- We require the person collecting your order to provide us with a copy of the sales order and proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification). If the card holder, purchaser or authorised person is not present for collection or you are unable to show us identification for us to conduct our verification checks, then we will not provide the Product(s) you have ordered. In this instance, we will offer you the opportunity to return to the store with the required identification. If the person collecting the order is not the cardholder or purchaser, you will need to contact us prior to collection to pre-authorise us to provide the goods to an alternate person.
- We will hold your Product(s) for 7 days after notifying you that your order is ready for collection. If you fail to collect the order within 7 days after we notify you that the order is ready for collection, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Damaged Products and returns:
- You must inspect the Product(s) on delivery or collection.
- If a Product is damaged at the time of delivery or collection, then you should refuse to accept delivery of that Product and notify the store fulfilling your order or our Customer Service team. If you notice damage to a Product after delivery or collection, you should notify us within 7 days of delivery or collection. If so, you may return that Product to us in accordance with our Return Policy.
- If you wish to return a Product that is not damaged and that was provided to you under these E-Commerce Terms, then you may return the Product in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- We will not refund the delivery fee where the Product has been delivered to you, unless you are returning a Product because it was damaged.
- Where we are required to refund your payment (due to rejection or cancellation of your order, or for any other reason), we will use our best endeavours to process your refund in a timely manner.
- Refunds will be made by us using your original payment method.
- The time it takes for you to receive a refund will depend on how quickly your financial institutions processes the refund.